Some banks allow the interest on a loan to accrue (compound). We only use financing if we believe there will be more made elsewhere and/or in the policy itself. When that is the case, it is better to compound your money at the higher rate than save at a lower rate. The longer these compound, the more money is made. It’s the same reason why all banks borrow money from some to loan it out to others at a higher rate. Although they have the ability to be debt free, they would make a lot less money if they were.
Financial Solutions to Help Meet Your Needs
Our team is standing by to put decades of experience to work for you.
Tax-free passive retirement income.
- Dedicated financial team, including a licensed insurance agent
- World-class service
- Proven track record of success
- Free consultation
Proven financial solutions for financial pros.
- Help extend your financial offerings
- Help maximize client outcomes
- On call professional support
- On going service managed for you
- Dedicated internal team, including a licensed insurance agent
Grow your cash reserves risk-free.
- Checkbook access to investment
- Helps reduce volatility
- Dedicated internal team
- Helps reduce tax burden