No, because your income is coming from your line of credit. This type of “income” is not taxable, no different than a cash out refinance on a home. Income and gains in a policy are only reportable if a policy is sold or surrendered.
Financial Solutions to Help Meet Your Needs
Our team is standing by to put decades of experience to work for you.
Tax-free passive retirement income.
- Dedicated financial team, including a licensed insurance agent
- World-class service
- Proven track record of success
- Free consultation
Proven financial solutions for financial pros.
- Help extend your financial offerings
- Help maximize client outcomes
- On call professional support
- On going service managed for you
- Dedicated internal team, including a licensed insurance agent
Grow your cash reserves risk-free.
- Checkbook access to investment
- Helps reduce volatility
- Dedicated internal team
- Helps reduce tax burden