Yes, as long as you have insurable interest in them. This means that if they were to die, there would be some financial loss to you (i.e. spouse, children, parent, business partner or employee).
Financial Solutions to Help Meet Your Needs
Our team is standing by to put decades of experience to work for you.
Tax-free passive retirement income.
- Dedicated financial team, including a licensed insurance agent
- World-class service
- Proven track record of success
- Free consultation
Proven financial solutions for financial pros.
- Help extend your financial offerings
- Help maximize client outcomes
- On call professional support
- On going service managed for you
- Dedicated internal team, including a licensed insurance agent
Grow your cash reserves risk-free.
- Checkbook access to investment
- Helps reduce volatility
- Dedicated internal team
- Helps reduce tax burden