It depends. Some banks do report to the credit bureaus, and some do not. When the Lines of Credit (LOC’s) are reported to the credit bureaus, the interest payments will add to the amount of debt you owe, but the growth of the policies will count towards your reportable income, so it should not affect your ability to borrow. If it did become a hurdle to obtain new financing, we would just use a policy loan (not reportable) to pay off the LOC and after you have secured the financing that you need, you can reuse the LOC and pay off the policy loan.
Financial Solutions to Help Meet Your Needs
Our team is standing by to put decades of experience to work for you.
Tax-free passive retirement income.
- Dedicated financial team, including a licensed insurance agent
- World-class service
- Proven track record of success
- Free consultation
Proven financial solutions for financial pros.
- Help extend your financial offerings
- Help maximize client outcomes
- On call professional support
- On going service managed for you
- Dedicated internal team, including a licensed insurance agent
Grow your cash reserves risk-free.
- Checkbook access to investment
- Helps reduce volatility
- Dedicated internal team
- Helps reduce tax burden